- Responsible for analysis and troubleshooting internal application issues
- Participates in ad-hoc data reviews and in the analysis of policy data to ensure carriers are adhering to established policy reporting standards
- Responsible for assisting with the maintenance, verification, and accuracy of coverage records for employers in both Pennsylvania and Delaware
- Creating and maintaining documentation that includes the requirements, processes, and procedural manuals for the Rating and Policy Reporting area
- Support the collection and analysis of data for the business to assist in providing better solutions, technology integration, or systems improvements
- Analysis of existing business processes and recommending process improvements
- Participation in UAT (User Acceptance Testing) for internal applications utilized by the Rating and Policy Reporting areas
- Effectively communicates with external and internal contacts in a timely manner
- Participate in industry meetings, workgroups, conferences, and seminars. Participation may include attending, presenting, or facilitating
SPECIAL SKILLS OR QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred. Insurance, Business Analysis, or Project Management coursework is a plus.
- No experience required. Insurance work a plus.
- Strong organizational, communication, written, and analytical skills with the ability to work independently and adapt to various situations.
- The employee must possess the ability to manage multiple assignments and prioritize tasks accordingly.
- PC proficient; knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is required. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel and outside contacts.
- Familiarity with the SDLC process, Project management, and Visio skills are a plus but not required.